Renting is easy!!! Rent now from the UWG Bookstore!
Renting on the UWG Bookstore's website is NOW available.
NEEBO Textbook Rental Terms:
- I am 18 years of age or older. I am either the account holder or authorized user of the debit or credit card used to secure the rental material or have been given permission by the account holder.
- I understand that I am renting (not purchasing) the rental item(s) shown on the sales receipt. Rental items may be new or used and conditions may vary. If there is a condition question, the issue must be resolved before leaving the Bookstore. I ACCEPT THE CONDITION OF THE ITEM(S) upon exiting the Bookstore.
- I understand that I must return the rental item(s) to the Bookstore, where the item was rented, no later than the Return Due Date.
- I understand my rental return must include all CDs, study guides, workbooks, and other component parts of the rental item. If the rental return is not complete, the return will not be accepted and I will pay the Non-Return Fee.
- I understand I must return the rental item(s) in good salable condition as determined at the Bookstore and by Neebo. Very limited highlighting and writing are acceptable. The rental item is not in “salable” condition, for example, if it is damaged by liquids (rain, snow, coffee, juice, etc.), fire (scorched), chemical spills, tooth marks (rodents, pets, etc.), or spine damage, or if there are any missing component parts. I am responsible for risk of loss from any cause, including theft or lost items. If the item is not in “salable” condition, the return is not accepted and I will pay the Non-Return Fee.
- I understand rental items returned after the due date will not be accepted and I will be liable for a Non-Return Fee plus applicable sales tax per rental item. The Non-Return Fee is the amount equal to the retail value of a replacement NEW book.
- I understand, if I fail to return the rental item(s) by the Return Due Date, I authorize Neebo to withdraw/charge the Non-Return Fee and applicable sales tax to the same debit/credit card account that I used to place this order.
- I understand that I must have credit limit available, nor cancel the credit or debit card used to place this order until all the rented item(s) are either returned as indicated above or all Fees that are due are paid in full. If the Non-Return Fee is not timely paid for any reason, I also authorize payment of a Collection Fee of $30.
- I understand that my rental fee is refundable only if the book is returned within the dates of the Bookstore’s refund period, noted on the cash register receipt attached to the agreement. Student schedule and proof of drop may be required. The rental fee is not refundable after this date. Rental fees cannot be applied to the purchase of any book
- I understand that I am renting the items from NBC Textbook LLC d/b/a Neebo, not the Bookstore.